We do all the work, you just choose the transport, accommodation and activities that suit you. Take advantage of our years of local experience to get the most out of your holiday. Travel like a local and go directly to the places and activities that are specific to your interests.
Available Itineraries for 2018 /2019
Trout Fishing road trips
A mixture of short stops to fish productive country streams along your route to serious fishing in locations proven to produce large trout. A uniquely NZ fishing experience on an everyday budget. Lots of optional activities and tourist attractions are also provided in this off the beaten track journey through scenic landscapes.
- North Island Fishing road trip $9.99 USD
- South Island Fishing road trip $9.99 USD
- Combined North and South trip $12.99 USD
North Island Golfing Road trip
Play as much golf as you can handle at very affordable rates. A mixture of country courses in quaint towns along your route to international style courses and well-known tourist attractions. Play golf as often as you like on this off the beaten track journey.
South Island Golfing road trip
A trip more focused on tourism but with plenty of golf along the way. Do the wine trail in Marlborough, go whale watching in Kaikoura, visit iconic tourist locations like Golden Bay and Hanmer hot springs but play as much golf as you like on this unique voyage through the top of the South.
- North Island Golfing road trip $9.99 USD
- South Island Golfing road trip $9.99 USD
- Combined North & South Island trip $12.99 USD
Each individual road trip can be shortened or extended to suit the amount of time you will be here. You can just hit the highlights or take it all in. Your itinerary includes links to a tool that calculates drive times between locations.
Each of the trips has a different focus and route but includes nearby outdoor activities and tourist attractions along a scenic route. Even if fishing or golfing is not your key interest, these itineraries are an ideal way to see the real New Zealand on a budget that almost anyone can afford.
Our Itineraries contain:
- Town by town route plan with detailed maps.
- Directions and instructions for your key activity in each stop over.
- General travel advice and tips based on your planned route and activities.
- Directions to other places of interest, tourist attractions and activities in each stopover such as: hiking, horse trekking, wine-tasting, cycling, whale watching, jet boat rides, white water rafting, Lord of the Rings tours, glow worm cave tours, bungy jumping, etc.
- Accommodation options including Motorhome and camping sites, cabin and holiday home rental resources in each stopover.
- Links, addresses and phone numbers for transport, accommodation, activities and attractions.
Start planning the trip of a lifetime now!